.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Because I cannot support the idea of having space to put a scanner, somewhere ever..
I had to take a 47 page document into a new local store justfirst4.com to get it scanned to you'd think a .pdf format that would get (http://www.abbyy.com/developer_toolkits.asp?param=2243&from=leftcom1 ) OCR optical character recognition but, would you beleive it! it comes back as .jpeg 90 megabytes, so after some hours spending optomising in my image software finding I have to get this defraged document tested for ocr creditials.
Time consuming and frustration?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home