.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, August 15, 2003

from the imdb.com
on the movie
Last Embrace 1979
(mibailiff@webtv.net)
St. Clair Shores, MI

Date: 29 December 2001
Summary: GREATNESS PREVIEW

This small pic was a preview of great things to come from Jonathan Demme, who went onto MELVIN & HOWARD, SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, STOP MAKING SENSE, to name a few other notable works. This was a decent 100 minute time waster that you either got or you didn't, liked or hated. Roy Scheider turned in his always good performance and I didn't mind looking at Janet Margolin in the bathtub.

1999: Have not seen recently : because I found I never had the time to watch my videos I got shot of my video recorder, but later got the internet and now don't have time to do much at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home