.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, August 30, 2003

just had. dreams / full REM sleep

Something about taking and carrying a TV somewhere....

And working in a kitchen and the headchief is A WHITE HAIRED ACTOR??

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001511/

talking to quite a gorgious tall saucechef - heaven

(my computer has something going on the start up is really not good it takes a day sometimes just to think along those lines of the infinate)

Last night in The Plough I mentioned about the Lawson Patent that I obtained from The Patient Office some years ago, and that I had had the xerox copies scanned in OCR and put into my mailbox -have no scanner :-( - to put on
http://www.thelawsonagenda.moonfruit.com

all about my Great Great Great Grandfather Harry J Lawson who put the chain that drove the front wheel onto the back wheel.
When he said a relative of his was involved in "Concords fuselarge".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home