.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I expect we will have a new idea for those kids soon that not only requires them to have a mobil phone at the early age of the informative years but a PDA that can BLOGtheir own promises?BBC - Parenting - Talking Teenagers campaign
But Jane may just have, another point-of-viewhere
Dial M for maddening
MY new house is on a border that falls between two separate British Telecom exchanges.

My address should be an 0207 code but the nearest telegraph pole is 0208.

I know this as fact so, when asking for a phone line to be installed, naturally I pointed it out. The ensuing chain of events has to be read to be believed.

“Sorry Miss Moore,” said customer services, “I can only allocate the number I have on the screen in front of me.”

“But is it an 0208 number?”



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home