.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, October 31, 2003

Sun Tabloid Myleene the Hear' Say singer does an 'I Confess' - to a web chat board, "Can't you just feel this"!
How did your appearance on Frank Skinner, when you cried, change your life?
Michelle, Bolton

I can't begin to tell you. I didn't go out that night because I was so ashamed. I thought everybody would be laughing at me, thinking I was a head case.

I went out the next day and a woman jammed her car up against me at the petrol station. She opened the car door and jumped in, and I thought "I can't take this anymore".

But then she hugged me, and both of us – in the forecourt of a BP garage – were hugging and crying. She was saying "I'm so sorry" and I was like, "I know".

It was a revelation for me, because a lot of people think I am very strong and very hard and I can be like that when I need to be - but I am not that strong actually and it doesn't take much to set me off.

I just couldn't take it anymore, I kept smiling but I was crying inside and the pressure cooker exploded.
Sweet! bit long drawn for me brain...
quite interested in her classical turn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home