.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Learning the differences between pyshical and electronic sercurities 'the early days..
"It’s a lesson I try to hammer home often in this column, and I’ll say it again: You can’t just rely on the technology to do the job. You’ve got to use the technology as just one tool -- albeit a large one -- in your arsenal of security strategies, an arsenal that should also include good ol’ fashioned common sense".
from an ex-Navy man but this is Joy's giggle listed in the TOP SITE REFERRALS
..but what will I do when she desides to do greater history..
Knowing I can make useless mistakes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home