.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Rant from a Roman Holiday, maybe Yaked
forbidden by somethings..
My 5-day guide to Rome

I must say I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Usually after a holiday I have a long list of notes that I want to blog about, but to cut a long story short ... I don't! So improvising I decided to make a note of all the things I saw on particular days with little notes which I can remember. Not as interesting I admit but use your imagination please. So where was I:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home