.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Am I Patched Or Not?
The Register - 6 hours ago
A reader writes: Maybe I'm just behind the times - it's quite possible, since I rarely boot into Microsoft Windows, but I just downloaded the latest (9!) Critical Updates for Win2K, of which one caught my eye: ...
Experts: Microsoft tweaks, new laws won't make '04 safer InfoWorld
Windows XP Service Pack 2 beta released I.T. Vibe
TechWeb

This could be - well it's sort of near the nukkle..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home