.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Thursday, December 25, 2003



The Mandarin Design Ranking for the last six months..

this is serious
Recently in an email a fellow blogger mentioned that while Mandarin gets 400 visitors each day he gets only fourteen. His blog is better than ours (he didn't say that, we say that because it's true). We immediately asked to be removed from the Bear so that folks aren't mislead by the numbers. The numbers are numbers. That's all.
In the deleted comment I said something like this.

"I could tell him why we get 400 visitors a day but then I'd have to kill him".

I like - I like


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home