.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, February 11, 2004



A BBC Special News page The Royal page The Althorp tribute Got this via thepepysproject
via cybe

Was Diana's Extremely Convenient Death an Accident?

Princess Diana said in her BBC TV interview that she was a problem for the British royal family because she was a rebel and REFUSED to go quietly. She went "with a bang" (in fact a crash; bang; wallop).

update John Trivolta says about The Dance in Washington circa 1985..
[on Parkinson Travolta says he was asked by the first lady if he would dance with the princess - was told then to ask d at midnight to dance as it was - a dream]

'She started to dance kind of strongly. So I gently pressed her hand down and put my other hand on her waist. It was to say 'let me lead because I know what I'm doing'

update: remember Anna Lindh
Princess Di TV Special Draws 17 Mln U.S. Viewers