.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, February 21, 2004



Saturday Kitchen

Because Young Jamie Oliver style takes on a blue streak sort of appearance, 'I suppose'...He were asked to do some PR for French Television and you know - stuff but that caused a few die-hard frenchies to say some unkind words of wisdom...like how? I'm off to get a translator..Saturday Kitchen Message Board
Rick Stein mentioned about FOOD from Thailand but specifically here Pea Aubergines* [makurd poong] that look like peas but as grapes grow, on a stem.. I was amazed..rstein about the beastfeast and for shopping lists..Dynamic dropdown lists with ASP for my local store..
[* opens in new window]