.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Monday is Mark Winter's 40th Birthday so he's taking it off work...
Last night at The George & Dragon in Headcorn after our long days work Simon (Mark's Younger brother) started talking about 'gravity' as a film script title; a fair website here for your writings??? which bought up a little known memory about a woman that used to work next door to well to cut a long story shortish she had the most wonderful legs I think I had ever seen I'm a no-brainer so it's up to me to think of some foolish things sometime and I left her a note about a science fact (not yet fiction)
a little game title gravity plates like floor tiles...
Last night I had an extraordinary dream about a rather beautiful women with the most extraordinary legs I could ever have thought of in a mini-dress long and slender but having deep deep rifts-in one might I say was as deep "as your heart" ... well I woke up so horny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home