.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, April 02, 2004

Four wireless technologies move toward starting gate

I got Broadband cable with Telewest but I need to go 'wireless' to improve my health, basically to free-up choice so this is good news - The most mature of the technologies is WiMax, a long-range service being developed by 70 companies worldwide, including AT&T, Covad and Intel. Unlike current Wi-Fi hot spots, which have a reach of about 300 feet, WiMax stations will be able to send and receive signals up to 30 miles away. This makes them ideal for the "last-mile" problem that plagues many neighborhoods that are too remote to receive Internet access via cable or DSL.

I need to put all this away so's I can do 'consentration' and not be hedge hogged blinded by the latest marketing stooling..

via onlineblog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home