.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Category: Pimping The Ride

MTV is showing you-all how it's all got done..
Small Japanese junk trunk becomes 70's sick candy with your Lambo Door Hinges nice.. 'Wheels' wiredspoiler massage seats..
the sound system, paint job yuk..it's violets have to see some of that horsepower but I did'nt meano likes

urban aero via here a eurofile

and photo gallery of lots and lots of models cars.com

1 Comments:

At 7:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about longs electronics. I have a website about longs electronics which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home