.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Tuesday, June 22, 2004



Category: Science Fiction

Or hero worship, Monica says she likes watching Firefly based I beleive on mid-west cultures from what I found at the web site, a Sky SiFi Channel US import that's getting rave reviews from Marcus at work, I can't see that getting extra from tv such as tivo is going to take more time up than I have got..
I don't seem to be able to get my house chores done..
On top of that I have a rule is to cook fresh food at the weekend because if I don't I am going to destroy an already fragile diet that could probably do with a powered injection of dynamite to move off the bad influences getting on top of most things, that said it actually means that this tecnology is not working and I should do something about it...like get my finances into jungle colours..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home