.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Monday, August 02, 2004

Category: Photography

http://a.wholelottanothing.org/archives.blah/007952 all about the creature that is social actions..
My most recent t-shirt request at photobox for a high-jacked image 'I admit' titled "Uranus or Bust" here but I could probably obtain a release and have the experiance to know what can work and what wont but I got this from them..
Hi Peter
Unfortunately we are unable to fulfil your order as it contains copyrighted images. The value of the copyright items has been refunded to you. We are under a lot of pressure from professional photographic organisations to uphold the copyright on professional images. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards Stuart


So I shall just play at high rolling games with the big money for the time being..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home