.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Thursday, November 18, 2004



screen capture

Category : Photography

Today was interesting, I had to collect scans for two Kodachromes [55meg each] I took in the early sixties and one for a *6cm 4.5cm* positive self portrait which are hard to come by, nearly bought some Cream and then saw some stuff on Couteau Twins and this track a historaire I goofed.
I had a peek at the scans and are quite large *8T x 6T* pixels so I have to take it steadilly.
I recently got hold of a sample CD image of a 22meg from phase one it was'nt particularly difficault to study that - but these new scans are testing my nerve nothing like Max Lyon's 1 giger pixel study though.
..I saw the Pentax optio SV 5meg was so cute [thinks it fits in a box of Swan Vestas]

update I saw a 5meg camera in an argos add in The Sun Newspaper last week for under a 100 pounds ($70) that seemed too good to be true or was it, I was going to take a picture but you know what - I forgot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home