.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Category : Screens



Gary's doing something alike our friend [only just started the XP program now having had it yonks] the link goes to Gary's flicka account where they use those swish tags



The Stud who took a screen capture and re-sized it in the capture, something I have found a mystery since I upgraded my photo appliance [and I don't often get the chance to post X2 pics] have'nt done any click-on imagery yet or those fantastic quilts. I posted that 'Accident' photo last year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home