.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Category : Car

Finally, my car has been repaired - this was literally driving me mad! every time I entered light traffic I was getting sharp rev decrease and stalling. The ignition coil was replaced for the value of a new iPod which means my playlist is damaged ..this followed checks on the oil pressure guage warning light persistingly coming on and engine management playing a symphony of all it's own as I have an automatic transmission this is a collective diagonostic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home