.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Category : Records flight

Stu's covered the Fosset record flight from Kansas-Kansas from Salina the only concrete surface long enough for take off..
Salina is near a corner of Kansas I know personally. Drive about 80 miles south from Salina on I-135 and you reach the city of Wichita. Turn east along Route 54 for about 50 miles until you get to Eureka (Greek for "I found it!", as all Archimedes fans will know). The next town 10 miles south was founded by a remote branch of my family tree! The town is even named Severy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home