.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Category : Internet

Gary Turner did a post last year saying Take care, I'll see you around. bit different from the recent posts.. well maybe I'm pulling Alien-ess's leg a bit, but since I got involved in flickr I am less concerned with Rory's debate and even Monica's but now I'm ondering about Manadarin and Stu's outputs : I read Joy's weblog regularly as clockwork.. well she's as impulsive as me if not a whole lot I have not followed Julie's that much of late but I think she got more interest flowing than anybody regards that incident last December. Really what started me off was Steve's superfastcompter site - he just runs his company in vancouver and loves playing games that he likes..
What was I really doing before the fall of rome..not a whole lot probably ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home