.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Category : Writers of fiction Dennis Wheatley

The BBC has shown a documentary on the writer Dennis Wheatley who also wrote the science fictions Sixty Days to Live 1939 The Star of Ill Omen 1952 The Ka of Gifford Hillary 1956 which I read with due thourgherness during the seventies wanting an outlet for my modern spirit [an early geekiness] but last time I slept I dreamt an old adversary at a holiday hotel which had ladders to rooms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home