.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Category : Comedy debrief Vincent Schiavelli

Can't place the guy? but some poster said Oh yeah! I TOTALLY agree!! When he broke the cigarette machine and all those cigarettes fell out and he went to his knee's and said, oh, so convincingly, "Oh, I'd give ANYTHING for a DRAG!!" I thought I would bust a rib LAUGHING!!! I swear I was all doubled over!! How he was so angry, then sort of softened up with sympathy...this guy is fan-friggin-TASTIC!! I LOVE this guy!! I've been watching for him in films ever since I first saw "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest" wayyyyyyy back when. He ALWAYS plays a memorable character. He puts such life into his roles. Even if you don't know his name, you know his voice and his face and you know you're going to get something exciting from him. He NEVER lets the movie watcher down. Thanks, Vincent!!! ..so what could I say here..well he probably could be creditited with a Disney soundtrack of some bird falling out of a window to the ground and give you a fair run-down of the variables.. but everyone else did it too? What do you think our Ricky would say! I don't have the smoltza
via Mark Frauenfelder