.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Monday, February 20, 2006

Category : Lost Property camera on holiday

Camera lost on hoilday ..
"We'd be happy to return your photographs..."
I was incredulous. "This is an expensive camera, you know."
"Oh, we know, we looked it up."
"I was hoping to offer a reward for it, but I was also hoping to get my camera back."
Silence. It is now clear I will never see the camera again. I'm shocked at what seems like an utter moral failure on her part, despite her claim to want to "do the right thing."
"Ok," I say. "Why don't you send me my memory cards, and, say, $50 and we'll call it even."

..To me this sounds like a script in the making but will probably require editors ...