.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Category : Dreams lies all lies

I don't seem to dream as much as I might like but they say that it is not true but this morning it was one of those rare occasions when you do the natural thing well I think I was supposed to be getting ready for work [being totally destructive] trying to arrange things time being important then finding myself in a big city with waste on my hands literally [get the f**k it off] then I came over this crowd and who should it be but Liz Hurley topless with no breasts amazing but it sounded like her convincing the photographers about the event at an art gallery I think but this was like six in the morning and I don't really go to work that early so now I have to get home to do my proper deeds but I was thinking I could have got into see more of that action but the doors had been locked.. in summery a bit weard as usual-and can't remember anything else constructively

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home