.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

ROOM TO LET
En deuxième position arrive «Honey» avec Jessica Alba, qui tient le rôle principal dans la série télé «Dark Angel». Dans ce «Flashdance» 2003, la jeune actrice au nombril percé interprète une danseuse-chorégraphe qui travaille comme vendeuse chez un disquaire en attendant que la chance lui sourie.
nouvelobs



This is how bored I was yesterday?
I have not even updated my dukes from gizmodo
The pages I used to read from iblog
don't do the news I see now & then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home