.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, March 06, 2004


source

When I moved here in 1968ish it was for my friend Rosemarie Westbrook then working at GEC Head Office in Park Lane...
Then Anouska Hempel the celebrated actress was making On Her Majesty's Secret Service then she purchesed that property that I rented for ?4.19.6 pre decimal currency and coverted to this to The Hempel Hotel 5 star luxury in quite a nice part of London this is beleive me
Presently does this stuff... but back then I read David Hicks an interview and a catalogue to his son's book "Designer" with biograph..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home