.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, March 12, 2004



The Worst Week of My Life


Lots of Noise going on about this I suppose about a new drama on BBC 1 Television and Alison Steadman is just about my age a real sweety always does the Best of Comedy so this is going to rate highly and she also did the aclaimed "Cold Lazarus" and "Karaoke" by the almighty writer the late Dennis Potter...
Sarah Alexander who did Smack The Pony underated and under here and under there? has the most blue eyes dilated is someone you want
to trash a hotel room with let alone give the oldest grumble to...in my dreams and some..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home