.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Catagory: Child Care

Asperger's syndrome is not something I know about but I think I know what it's like to deside that your going to do something in particular as a hobby? but when the professionals take this sort of thing on because there are no real answers they have a partition right only and that is it.. as far as I am concerned .. There is never the time in all time to sort this kind of thing and nobody knows what it's all about...
A couple of nights ago I saw a BBC programme about this culture if that's what it is, and I am not completely convinced..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home