.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I have not entered the War of Words as I were busy trying to update some photos and you have to be pretty well into the strengths of several weak points for the 9th April..
When it comes to creative outlets I am much more of a music guy than an art guy. This is because I have no manual artistic skill. I can not paint, draw, sculpt, or carve. I do not have the hands of a surgeon. I have always wanted to express myself visually through film. It started out as an obsession with movies and wanted to make them. I have tuned it down a little and I am concentrating on still photography. I now have the tools I need to pursue this (hyper link is working?) but I might have a guide to Europe via insultsunpunished in the form of P J O'Rourke's dumb enough study on freetime...

We drink napalm to get our hearts started in the morning. A rape and a mugging is our way of saying 'Cheerio.' Hell can't hold our sock-hops. We walk taller, talk louder, spit further, f*ck longer and buy more things than you know the names of . I'd rather be a junkie in a New York City jail than king, queen and jack of all you Europeans. We eat little countries like this for breakfast and shit them out before lunch...

Sometimes that happens ...
biographia
..but when small groups such as the recent scurmish do not want to speak English and most have no formal educationalists other than the religious nature in Iraq not even a mapped landscape...

a bucket load of this...
but Archer's had more luck in finding the super weapon ..
Having located the prototype of the Xindi superweapon, Archer and the crew manage to capture the weapon's creator, Degra, and launch into an elaborate scheme to dupe their prisoner into revealing the location of the final weapon under construction. With time running out before the Xindi discover Degra's disappearance, the entire crew play key roles in the massive charade which combines Archer's acting skills, Trip's faux alien shuttlecraft, Hoshi's decrypted data and Dr. Phlox's memory tampering, in order to trick the Xindi scientist into believing he and Archer are now allies and on the run after escaping a Xindi-Insectoid prison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home