.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Category: Computers

I asked my sister to play something on her computer one day (this was some time ago before she had to replace it - blank screen) she said it would'nt - so I do a check on a few things and I check the speakers.. nothing, then she relpaced it again and she's still having the same effect..so now I've asked Laura who's a professional pianist and gave the general a generals pips so now I'm back at square one, but as you know other humans do have troubles as does Julie over in the Bear area of Vermont who's got a longer list to check where cables don't come into it? until your reminded the obvious when it could be too late?
When I solve this I should probably get the Register

tee-shirt RTFM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home