.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Category: Camp Fire

Two stories or great excitment, one from a young lad Boris writes Pravda from way out in Volgograd region of the Russian varstness "Can you imagine, while everyone was sitting around the campfire at night, some little boy (about 7 years of age) suddenly asked everyone"s attention. Turned out, he wanted to tell them all about life on Mars"...-How do you know all this??? -I know.Kailis.
-What did you say? -I said "hello!" This is the language of my planet
.
And a tale of referenced reality from a thousand different knowledge basis'
Rory spectacale of the prospect in entering a realm that will give his continued exploring huge excitement like a story about an alien presents..well I must have done my good deed because I don't have to tell you but if I were talking with Helen I would have to agree with saying I do? I do? I do? her enthusasium and general nature tells me she has real friends in her family alone just-a-feeling..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home