.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Category: Dreams

Analyse thi... oh, no, maybe don't
Sue Charman has had a dream about yes? a frog, in the ear - well in the ear of her dream, which not only survived the waking conscience, but was said to continue - vividly in continued sleep..
All I could say was she had some expressive analysis of blue tooth headsets and maybe the fanatical side of marketing creation and the never ever unending clash with the fantasy worlds, like I could make millions if I came up with a design that could revolution the development processes - in my dreams, going back again maybe she knows a frenchman or two or not more here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home