.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I want to get on with Monica my link to tales : a lot has been going on in my world in the last few days that can't be valued here - really, not on the phone can you imagine with snailmail but it might have something to do with yoddling dogs I’ll never know – I do know that. My father once saw a beautiful woman on a train and didn’t have the courage to do anything about it. He returned to the same station at the same time for days on end and never saw her again. I’m sure that same rule applies here click to link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home