.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Category: Fidelity Hardware
Some years ago I spent some effort in trying to find out more about the Fairlight This link is to a post at endgadget with no less a write on it, according to the local musical instrument store it originated in Australia that's about all I knew, till now
..today I set up a Sony CMT EP30 player since being given it - the first time I did this since I got a Hitachi TRK-9140e the first 'boom-box' to be marketed in the UK
recommended play Club Bowie #6 David Bowie - China Girl (Riff & Vox Club Mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home