.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, December 31, 2004

Category : New Years Resolutions

tecnorati have a postings list for efforts that will go into a resolutions list.. for myself I could not make any really new ones as I am still trying to carry out the last two years ones, which are straighten out my out goings reduce the interest rates paid with all the pc [politically correct] attitudes being banded about I don't feel as safe as I did say as say ten years ago what with so much fuss made about identity [chip 'n pin] here in the UK. So the first chance I get is to treat - myself..
good advice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home