.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Category : Photography



"The sun went behind a solitary cloud in the form of a halo and I actually caught the event, usually it passes before the shutter clicks"

update accepted by BJP for submission can be found here

2 Comments:

At 6:48 pm, Blogger Swftfox said...

HI, whoever took this photograph, would you give me permission to use it to illustrate a haiku I wrote? Thanks, Dave

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

posted you..

http://sunqueenart.blogspot.com
/2006/06/i-want-to-share-my-artwork-with-you.html

august 5th 2006 21:11 gmt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home