.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Monday, February 28, 2005



Category : Policy right here right now

I'll probably thin'k of something one day, but I'll never have a proper idea of what I am doing here as trey givens on M's she's doing what I couldn't then I might have a perspective of this little community that seems to be prospering on even if it's one of a hell's kitchen of contempt [abuses] more is less, and less is more - more or less ~ hope ,m finds something we could be proud-of..
Nick in the last few days posted Some of my more regular reads have called called it quits recently. I gave them some time to change their minds, but sadly it looks like they won't be coming back. I'll be taking them off my list, but not before linking one last time to their farewell posts. We'll miss you.
Is this where we came in..

1 Comments:

At 2:24 am, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks a lot Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home