.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Category : TV programme TOTP

I saw james brown I went to what was a brief where the audience was given an audition to find the dancers which would go in a position for the cameras this was way back in the mid sixties I think but now after some years and the advent of mtv etcetera the bbc has decided to finish the show off tonight Pan's People were not bought in for some time but were essential viewing babs being my favorite dancer she always had a smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home