.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Category : Mobile cell phone security

This has been going on overtime for more than two years yes I can honestly say all my life - mostly..let alone this maybe or even this popular post While operators have been blocking SIMs and IMEIs (the unique serial number for a handset) for some time, this is the first time all have committed to disabling stolen phones within a set time frame. via cpuworld
I fancy this is up around all of our necks like maybe a bulldog choke chain or even a valueable diamond necklace perhaps I'm having a breather! coof coof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home