.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Category : Weblogs blogger beta labels no labels


Bizz Stone announces blogger in beta with something called labels would be a blessing - all I need to do now is export my archives to del.icio.us I think!

update test case

2 Comments:

At 2:38 am, Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Cool!

yer my first test o the new Blogger!!

i'm adding U as a LINK!!

;))

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

until I can edit this blog because now I have entered into blogger beta I does not show the old dashboard here is a link to my latest posts

http://waterhole-forma.blogspot.com
/2006/08/open-space.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home