.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Category : Nerding Google a girl and the coming

bythe spirit

It's been over a year since Rory was in the uk for pleasure and business - some news to convay here

I wish I could say I got hitched he's decided he's not ready to marry - yet... because I write this crap up [another post got nearly 500,000 links] that's what most mortals need I think it's makes the world a better place to live in our sprall all down to google as well..
That would be a stupid question. I just wrote the world’s longest sentence back there to explain why I love Google. So don’t ask that question. Ask another one, and don’t ask me. Ask somebody who cares, like the wall or the ashes of your dead cat that you keep in an urn on the mantle in spite of the fact that it’s really weird to do that. go and jump in..
It's been a funny year so far all this heat and no rain kind of makes paradise a kitchen sink drama and don't we know that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home