.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, February 27, 2004

BBC Four News reported another gag by Nick Broomfield The story of Aileen Wuornos the first serial killer of men...
I saw the documentary about Heidi Fleiss Hollywood Madam
general dog's life style but Broomfield takes risks to get a relative newsie item in the can.

The Man Who Wasn't There by Anne S. Lewis A few days into my quest for an interview with documentary filmmaker Nick Broomfield, I began to feel like a Broomfield manqué, stalking serial killer Aileen Wuornos or Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss -- or trying to outfox Courtney Love. His L.A. office told me he was shooting commercials abroad but agreed to relay my request for a few minutes of his time. A day later, on Friday, a fax arrived with phone numbers telling me that Nick would prefer to do a telephone interview from London on Sunday before he left for Israel, at which point he would be seriously out-of-pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home