.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I was going to link to Philip Greenspun for some reason yesterday but because of time is running on short and because my desk top apps decided to hang yet again REBOOT...
I have now totally forgotten the threads I was following and the discource 'abberation'
So here's a lap top configuration ideal that Philip wrote.. maybe in the future I'll pick it up but don't count on it.


Philip and four legged friend seven years ago..but who's a Canon Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home