.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, April 17, 2004

MUSIC LISTINGS

One of the biggest things in life today is organiseing a music play list that will work more than once...
..unfortunatlty one don't use a play list more than once... so what do you do..

Iain Lee presents Channel 4's RI:SE and is a gaming aficionado

Gadgets? I love my i-Pod. I started a strict mission to get all my CDs on it, but I only managed half before getting too bored. Despite this, playing songs in alphabetical order provides the most bizarre mix of tunes and is guaranteed to lift your spirits. I tend to buy gadgets and put them in a drawer. I'm getting a global positioning thingy this week.

.. so what happens when you get to 'M'mmm..
I got a few things still on cassette includes some funnies from newzy items, which ought to go onto a new medium when I get round to it..

Interviewed by Hamish Mackintosh Thursday December 11, 2003 The Guardian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home