.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Saturday, June 05, 2004



Nicholine Hayward 2001

Category: Copyright/Campaign Magazine advert
This caught my eye : Ads., brouchures, mailers, packaging and posters so good you'll wish you'd written them yourself. Beyond FMCG to IT, financial and technical. Call me. Or Wonder, till it drives you mad, what would have happened if you had.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Nicholine. Are you stalking me or what? I had this ad in the back of Campaign in about 1995. Did you keep it in your scrapbook for 9 years or where you the world's first blogger?

 
At 3:31 am, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home